Government Medical College Ambikapur, Surguja, CG
The course details for MBBS Degree :
Following table shows the course details for MBBS Degree
|MBBS||5½ years (Including 1 Year of Internship)||100||Class 12th Pass With Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English.||Approved By Medical Council of India (MCI), New Delhi & Affiliation to Pt. Dindayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Science and ayush University Raipur.|
Exam Conducting Authority : National Testing Agency (NTA)
Entrance Exam : NEET (UG)
– The admissions are being made through National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG
Visit Website : https://cbsneet.nic.in
As the Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission will be through NEET (UG) score, it is required to appear for the NEET (UG). In order to do so, the interested candidates will need to make sure that they fulfill the NEET Eligibility Criteria
• Schedule for Online Counseling for MBBS Seats of Chhattisgarh State.
Visit Website : https://www.cgdme.co.in
Counselling Conducting Authority for 85% State Quota seats : Directorate of Medical Education, Chhattisgarh
Counselling Conducting Authority for All India 15% Quota seats : Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)
Chhattisgarh MBBS Eligibility Criteria :
– The candidate age must be at least 17 years.
– The candidate age must not be more than 25 years.
– The candidate who has passed Class 12 or equivalent examination from Chhattisgarh board or any other board recognised by Chhattisgarh government with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English.
– The candidate belonging to the Unreserved category is required to score at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology. For SC/ST/OBC category, it is 40%.
– The candidate must secure minimum required percentile in NEET UG.