All India Quota :- Under this quota, a candidate must qualify in All India Pre-Medical Entrance Examination conducted by CBSE, New Delhi. Thereafter, candidates are called for counseling by Directorate General of Health Services, Medical Examination Cell and according to availability at the time of counseling seats are distributed.
State Quota :- Under this quota, a candidate must qualify in NEET. Thereafter, candidates are called for Online Counseling by Director Medical Education (DME) Chhattisgarh.
Schedule for Online Counseling for MBBS Seats of Chhattisgarh State.
Visit Website http://cgdme.co.in
Foreign Sponsored Candidate :- This quota needs a candidate who has nominated by Government of India, Ministry of External Affairs, New Dehli.
MBBS Admission – MBBS for All India Quota /C.G. State Quota Click Here to Download Student Profile
Documents to be submitted with student profile :-
Following Original documents to be submitted with 2 set of Photocopy at the time of admission. :-
1. Admit Card of Exam issued by CBSE.
2. Result & Rank letter Exam issued by CBSE.
3. 10th certificate for date of birth.
4. Class 10+2 certificate.
5. Class 10+2 marksheet
6. 08 Passport Size Photograph same as affixed on application form.
7. Provisional Allotment Letter.
8. Proof of identity (Aadhar Card /PAN Card /Driving Licence/ Passport)
9. Rural Service bond affidavit in prescribed format.
10. Discontinuation bond affidavit in prescribed format.
11. Anti Ragging affidavit – Student (on Rs 50 Stamp)
12. Anti Ragging affidavit – Guardian (on Rs 50 Stamp)
13. Document authentication affidavit (on Rs 50 Stamp)
14. Medical Certificate, issued by Medical Board GMC Ambikapur for all India Quota and for the C.G. State Quota, Medical Fitness Certificate should be issued by the Committee formed by Medical College, OR by the District Board.
15. Original Caste Certificate Issued from state Government Candidate belongs.
16. Caste (SC/ST, OBC) certificate / Physical Handicapped (PH) certificate in the format provided in information bulletine NEET 2018.
17. 02 (TWO ) DEMAND DRAFT OF 40,000/- and 10,000
18. Other Documents (Gap certificate ,Migration certificate /Transfer certificate)
Two set photocopy of above document.
Soft copy of all the original documents in a Pendrive / USB.
Fee Details :-
Two separate demand draft (DD) made in favour of Dean, Govt. Medical College payable at Ambikapur, Surguja (C.G.)
1. Demand draft of Rs. 40,000/-
2. Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/-