GOVT. MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL AMBIKAPUR
Our Motto To Know Us Better:- “Service with a smile and quality and time.”
Bilaspur road ,Near Manipur Girls School, Darripara, Ambikapur Distt. Surguja (C.G.), Pin No. – 497001
Faculty, nursing staff and beds
OPD Services in various specialties:
Medicine & allied Specialties
- General Medicine
- Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases
- Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
Surgery & allied Specialties
- General Surgery
- Oto-rhino- laryngology
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Obstetrics Gynaecology
Para clinical Department
- Forensic medicine
- In OPDs specialists are available for consultation.
OPD services are available on all working days excluding Sundays and Gazetted Holidays from 9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
- Registration Counter
- Spacious OPD Complex each for every specialty with good seating arrangement for Doctors, waiting hall for patients and relatives
- Indoor wards – clean, well equipped and manned
- Operation Theater Complex
- 24 x 7 Casualty Services
- ICU, ICCU, SICU, , NICU
- Medicines to Indoor and OPD Patients.
- T. Scan
- Central Clinical laboratory working 24 x 7 for
- Pathology (Hematology and Blood Bank)
- Blood Bank 24×7
- Medical Stores
- Kitchen – Very good quality food , provided free of cost three times in day
- Cafeteria – Available 24 x 7 for staff, patients and their relatives
- Mortuary facility available 24×7
- Bio- Medical waste Management
Casualty & Emergency Services :-
All Casualty Services are available round the clock.
- Duty Doctor is available round the clock.
- Specialist doctors are available on call.
- Emergency services are available for all specialties as listed in the OPD Services.
Operation Theatres functions round the clock. 2 O.T. dedicated In serious cases, treatment/management gets priority O.T. is fully equipped. O.T. Nurse are being followed sterility.
Indoor Patient Services
- All wards provide free indoor patient care.
- Emergency wards admit emergency cases medical and surgical problems.
- There is a 05 bedded Intensive Care Unit for the care of seriously ill patients.
- There is 1 labour rooms for conducting deliveries round the clock.
- Nursery provide necessary care to the new-born – requiring nursery care .
- All indoor patients receive treatment under the guidance and supervision of Senior Doctors.
- Emergency duties are provided as per norms.
- Diet is provided to all patients in all wards.
- Every patient is given one attendant pass and one pass for tiffin those who are taking home diet and not from the Hospital.
- Patients taking hospital diet are not allowed to take home diet and vice versa.
- Visitors are allowed only in visiting hrs.
Other facilities available include
- Drinking Water
- Wheel chairs and trolleys are available in the OPD and casualty
- Three Ambulances are available
- Stand-by Electricity Generators have been provided.
- Chemist Shops (jan aushidhi Kendra) is available in the campus.
- Canteens for patients and their attendants is available.
- Adequate toilet Facilities for the use of patients and their attendants are available.
- Suggestion boxes are provided at various locations.
Complaints & Grievances
- Every grievance is duly acknowledged. We aim to settle genuine complaints within 10 working days of its receipt. Suggestions/Complaint boxes are also provided at various locations in the hospital.
Enquiry, Reception and Registration Services
This counter is functioning round the clock.
Location guide maps have been put up at various places in this hospital.
Colour coded guidelines and directional signboards are fixed at strategic points for guidance.
Details of Clinical Materials
|July 2018||August 2018||September-18||October-18||November-18||December-18||January-19||February-19|