GPSSB Talati Call Letter 2022 Gujarat Talati Mantri Admit Card, Exam Date, Selection Process, Syllabus at gpssb.gujarat.gov.in.
The Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board will be holding an OMR-based Written Examination in accordance with the schedule in order to fill 3437 positions for Village Panchayat Secretary (Class-3). In the call letter, you should have been able to find information about the day, time, and location of the written exam for GPSSB Talati cum Mantri.
The VPS examination schedule, on the other hand, may now be accessed online at the official website of the Gujarat Public Service Commission, which is located at gpssb.gujarat.gov.in. Over six million people have already registered to run for these positions.
Applicants who have had their applications successfully filed have been sent a call letter to appear for the position of GPSSB Village Panchayat Secretary via the OJAS website. The Gujarat Talati Mantri Exam Call Letter is an essential piece of documentation that must be brought to the examination location.
GPSSB Talati Mantri Call Letter 2022
Candidates who meet the requirements may access the OJAS Gujarat Talati Admit Card download page by entering their login credentials into the direct URL link provided below. When applying for the position of Gujarat Gram Panchayat Secretary, applicants are required to bring a physical copy of their GPSSB Talati Hall Ticket with them to the examination. Candidates should take a printout of their Hall Ticket after obtaining it from the GPSSB website.
GPSSB Talati Mantri Call Letter 2022 Important Instructions
The following is a list of some general instructions for those who are interested in applying for the Gujarat Gram Panchayat Secretary Bharti Exam 2022: –
- When you want to print your admit card, you need to make sure that the printer is set to the A4 size and the Portrait layout mode. This will allow the information to print on two separate pages.
- Because the information will be legible in the colored copy of the Hall Ticket, it is recommended that you take a colored print of the Hall Ticket rather than a black and white one.
- On the Admit Card Printout Copy, you need to make sure that your picture and signature are legible and visible. In such a case, it will not be accepted at the location of the test.
- As a safety precaution, you should save an additional two or three physical copies of the Call Letter as well as any printouts.
- After you have downloaded the Hall Ticket, make sure you take particular note of the Exam Schedule (Reporting Time, Closing Gate Time, etc.) and the location.
- Arrive at the testing location on time, since there will be no provision made for late admittance under any circumstances.
- In the testing room, you are not permitted to bring any kind of electronic device, including but not limited to mobile phones, smartwatches, etc.
Steps to download the GPSSB Talati Call Letter 2022
- Navigate to the OJAS website, which may be found at ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- To call a letter of reference, click the link labeled “Call Letter/ Reference” on a site.
- Choose the employment opportunity that is labeled “GPSSB/202122/10 Call Letter for Gujarat Village Panchayat Secretary (Talati cum Mantri), Examination, 2022.”
- On the login screen, you will be asked to fill in your “Confirmation Number of 08 Digits” and your “Birth Date (dd-mm-yyyy).”
- To print the call letter, use the “Print Call Letter” button.
- At long last, a digital representation of your Hall Ticket will appear on the screen. Check all of the specifics with another source.
- You may save the picture of the Admit Card as a PDF on your device.
- On the day of the test, bring a printout of your Hall Ticket that you made on paper cut to the A4 size.
|Official Website – gpssb.gujarat.gov.in||GMC Home – Visit here|
|Gujarat Talati Mantri Call Letter 2022 – Check here|