MP High Court Assistant Recruitment 2021 MPHC Stenographer Vacancies 2021 Submit Online for MP High Court Assistant Jobs at mphc.gov.in.
The Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) has released a notification to recruit 1255 candidates for the post of Assistant Grade 3, Stenographer Grade 2, and Stenographer Grade 3. If you have been waiting to submit MPHC Assistant & Stenographer Bharti Online Application then you can do so from 30th November 2021. Please do read this post till the end to know more about the eligibility criteria, age limit, salary, and vacancy distribution. Applicants will also find a direct link to apply online for the recruitment. Also do keep all documents handy while submitting the online application. You can also scan documents in advance to wind up the online application process in a short time.
- MP High Court Recruitment 2021 – Assistant & Stenographer
- MP High Court Recruitment 2021 – Important Date
- MP High Court Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Distribution
- MP High Court Assistant, Stenographer Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit, Salary
- MP High Court Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualification
- MP High Court Recruitment 2021 – Online Application Fee
- MP High Court Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
- Steps to apply for the MP High Court Assistant & Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- MPHC Assistant, Stenographer Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
MP High Court Recruitment 2021 – Assistant & Stenographer
The candidates who want a decent government job in Madhya Pradesh should opt for these vacancies. As they will get a good job along with a good salary. The High Court of Madhya Pradesh published an advertisement on 12 November 2021 to invite online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Grade 3, Stenographer Grade 2, and Stenographer Grade 3. All details related to the MP High Court Assistant Recruitment 2021 are mentioned in Advt. no. 402/Exam/21. Candidates can submit online applications for this till 30 December 2021. All details like how to apply, important documents are given below.
|Name of the Recruitment Authority||Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)|
|Post Names||Assistant, Stenographer|
|Number of posts||1255|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
MP High Court Recruitment 2021 – Important Date
|Notification Release Date||12 November 2021|
|First date to apply online||30 November 2021|
|Last date to apply online||30 December 2021|
MP High Court Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Distribution
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Grade 3||910|
|Assistant Grade 3 (English)||21|
|Stenographer Grade 2||108|
|Stenographer Grade 3||205|
|Stenographer Grade 3 (Court Manager Staff)||11|
MP High Court Assistant, Stenographer Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit, Salary
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary (as per 6th pay commission)|
|Assistant Grade 3||18 to 40 years (age relaxation as per the govt rules)||5200-20200 + Grade Pay 1900|
|Assistant Grade 3 (English)||5200-20200 + Grade Pay 1900|
|Stenographer Grade 2||5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2800|
|Stenographer Grade 3||5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2400|
|Stenographer Grade 3 (Court Manager Staff)||5200-20200 + Grade Pay 1900|
MP High Court Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualification
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Grade 3||
|Assistant Grade 3 (English)|
|Stenographer Grade 2||
|Stenographer Grade 3|
|Stenographer Grade 3 (Court Manager Staff)|
MP High Court Recruitment 2021 – Online Application Fee
|Unreserved||Rs. 777.02 /-|
MP High Court Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
The candidates who have applied for the recruitment will be called for the Preliminary Test of 100 marks. The prelims test will be a screening test for the mains test to limit the number of candidates in the Mains exam. The marks earned in the preliminary test will not be considered for the final merit list preparation.
1. Preliminary Test
The candidates who are visiting the examination hall will face a question paper of 100 marks and questions. Each question will carry an equal weightage of 01 mark. The duration of the test will be 02 hours.
|General Knowledge/General Studies (including GK of MP)||30|
|Maths & Reasoning||20|
2. Main Exam
|Stenographer Grade 2, 3 and Stenographer Grade 3 (Court Manager Staff)||Hindi Stenography dictation of 400 words and Transcription/Typing||100||35 Min.|
|Assistant Grade-3||Hindi Typing (350 words) and Direct Dictation Typing (400 words)||100||20 Min.|
|Assistant Grade-3 (English Knowing)||English Stenography dictation of 400 words and Transcription/Typing||100||35 Min|
Steps to apply for the MP High Court Assistant & Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement – All candidates are advised to read the full official recruitment advertisement before applying for the recruitment. A link to download the advertisement is given below.
- Registration – After opening the official website of the MPHC, go to the online Application Forms/Admit card then click on the Assistant and Stenographer recruitment online application form. Now submit all the basic details of the candidate and submit the registration form. After submission of registration for the candidates will get the User ID and Password on their registered mobile number and email id.
- Application – After the registration form, the candidates will then be prompted to fill the application form for recruitment. Enter your application details as required and upload the photo & signature of the candidate.
- Fee Payment – After filling the online application form the candidates will be asked to submit the examination fee for the recruitment. After submitting the fee the candidates will be asked to preview the application form. If all details are at their place and correct then submit the form and take out a printout of the completed application form. Keep these documents till the completion of the recruitment.
|Official Website – Visit here||GMC Home – Visit here|
|MPHC Recruitment 2021 Application Link – Click here (To be activated)||Advertisement – Click here|
MPHC Assistant, Stenographer Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Candidates can submit online applications for the MP High Court Recruitment till 30 December 2021.
Applicants can visit the official website of the MP high court at mphc.gov.in to submit their application forms.
As of now no exam schedule is published by the exam authority but it will be released after the completion of the online application process.